Bernese Mountain Dog Flower Casual Shoes
Are you obsessed with the big and friendly Bernese Mountain Dog? If so you are going to love these awesome patterned casual shoes!
- Features a full wrap canvas print.
- Elastic stretch V for easy on-and-off use.
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort
- High quality canvas construction for everyday use and durable EVA outsole for exceptional traction
- Estimated Delivery Time: 4-6 weeks.
- MCMichelle C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoLove my Bernese mt. Dog flats!!
I LOVE my flats. I have always owned a Bernese Mt.Dog and I am a teacher so my students love my shoes almost as much as I do! They are comfortable and cute!
- DSDeborah S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoHappy with Purchase BUT....
I ordered a pair of shoes for my niece who was going away to college and she absolutely loved them, HOWEVER.... I ordered these shoes 6wks in advance thinking since Groove Bags was located in Washington that her gift would be received in plenty of time for her party as I'm just two states away in California. I was wrong because the shoes were actually coming from China! Had I known, I would NOT have ordered, the price was not actually cheaper as one would think. I will not order again from Groove Bags, I felt duped. I actually prefer buying products made in the USA. If I'm going to buy from China, I know about it in advance!!
- GMGail M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoBMD shoes
The address mix up was frustrating. By the time I did receive the shoes te cool weather had started in the mountains. So I have not had much opportunity to wear them
- ARAmy R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoWonderful
The shoes fit great (perfectly with my boat socks!) and the tote bag is super cute!
- BFBarbara F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoRuns large!
Disappointing. I can't wear the shoes because they're a size too big. I tried placing 2sets of heel pads in the back of the heel along with a pad on the ball of the foot to tighten them up but they still slip off my feet when I walk. They are of no use to me unfortunately. Very cute though.